
Yesterday was such a good day! Every year Avilla puts on Breakfast with a buddy. Ethan can take two guests with him to school for breakfast. They serve HUGE breakfast muffins, milk, coffee and orange juice. So Chad and I dropped Natalie off at Grandma Baileys and had breakfast with my little man before school. It was SO MUCH FUN! He loved having us with him, you could tell. Afterwards we went to the book fair and bought each of the kids a book and then we dropped Ethan off in his classroom. His teacher let us stay in the room for a little bit while Ethan showed us his cubby and VERY MESSY desk! Mrs. Hitchcock said that she really enjoys having Ethan in her class because he is so eager to read and always tells her, "I LOVE TO READ!" Haha! I thought that was cute. I also wonder if he was just buttering her up! Anyway, when we got ready to leave you could tell it broke Ethan's heart that we were going. He acted all tough but it bothered him. I gave him a hug and kiss when we left and usually he doesn't do kisses in front of anyone, but he did and then realized a girl in his class saw him and he got so EMBARRASSED! I can't believe how early it starts that they start pulling away from Mom and Dad! Oh well, when no one is around he is totally a Mama's boy, and I LOVE it! ;)
After school the neighbor girl Faith and the kids played outside with Sammy, our Flemish Giant Bunny. It was sooo beautiful out and Sammy loves eating grass, so we had a good day enjoying the warm weather. Today I am making cakes for Ethan's best friend Jordin's birthday. So I had better get busy. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment