Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, here I/we am/are!

Well, I can officially say that I spend way too much time on my PC. It was in May of 2007 that it all began when I joined MySpace. Shortly after I even created a facebook account but I rarely log on. Now I spend a good part of my day at the computer. I take all of my gen. ed. classes online, and sell on eBay in addition to staying in touch with friends on MySpace, so I guess you could say I am officially sucked into the big black hole known as the internet. Even though I think the net can be bad, (especially when my son is online and I can't always keep an eye on what he is doing) it can also be good. I've met some people, and reconnected with so many old friends from back in the day. Come to think of it, thanks to the advice of a friend I am now here posting my first blog. ;)
For now I will head out and try to finish setting everything up. Until then, thank you for taking the time to read about me, and I hope you'll be back! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I was thinking of doing one of these too!! Will u just blog on here and not on myspace anymore or on both!!!

Deric said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! I used to be really good about blogging... now not so much. I need to get back into it! Hope you have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang, Just thought I'd let you know that I checked out your blog! lol.

Organizeddisaster said...

O my, I would never get off the computer if I signed up for a blogging account. lol Kudos to you and your will power.